Many of my coworkers laughed when I announced that I was going to be father again. They could not understand why with only eight years til my youngest son is able to move onto the next stage of his life, and only 15 years til I can retire why I would subject myself to such an endeavor. And while my wife was pregnant I too thought of these reasons. But at no time did I have a feeling of whoa is me. I was excited and ready to take on a knew challenge. And the day my daughter was born I had a feeling of completeness. The family that my wife and I started 15 years earlier finally had a feeling of completeness.
.jpg)
Now a feeling of completeness can be used loosely. I do not mean that being complete is perfect, by know means. But something always seemed missing all these years, and the moment my little angel arrived, the missing feeling was gone. I hope to share insight into what it has been like to raise two awesome young men, and the new adventure of what raising a daughter is like. And all of this while living in what most people see as a horrible place to raise a kid, Las Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment